Massage therapy at Nature’s Balance Acupuncture and Wellness Center in Crystal Lake helps to maximize the benefits of acupuncture and other alternative treatments through increased circulation and muscle relaxation, which unblocks the stagnation in the body by increasing the flow of blood and oxygen in addition to stimulating the lymphatic system.
Find out how the many benefits of massage therapy can help you by calling 815.788.8383 today.
What are Some of the Conditions That Massage Therapy Helps?
- Stress Relief
- Managing Anxiety and Depression
- Pain Management
- Sports-related Injuries
- Sports Performance and Endurance
- Boosting Immunity
- Cancer Treatment
For more information, you can visit the NIH website for a detailed introduction to massage therapy.
What Types of Massage are Available at Nature’s Balance Acupuncture?
- Trigger Point Therapy – Releases constricted areas in the muscles to relieve pain. Helps naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries and conditions.
- Thai Massage – Developed by Buddhist monks in Thailand 2,500 years ago. Uses passive stretching and gentle pressure along the body’s energy lines to increase flexibility, relieve muscle and joint tension and balance the body’s energy systems.
- Shiatsu – Uses finger and palm pressure to energetic pathways, called meridians to improve the flow of qi. Shiatsu can improve circulation, relieve stiff muscles, and alleviate stress.
- Visceral Manipulation – Uses extremely gentle abdominal massage designed to “free up” your organs to improve their function, reduce the effects of stress, enhance mobility, and influence general metabolism.
- Body Mobilization – Developed by Bob King, Body Mobilization involves therapeutic stretching and range of motion techniques that unwind chronically tight or injured muscles. These techniques have been shown to increase the mobility of all major joints and muscle groups.
- And more…
About Massage Therapy at Nature’s Balance Acupuncture and Wellness Center in McHenry County
At your first massage therapy appointment, we will discuss your health history and goals to determine the best approach for you. Massage times and techniques are individualized based on your needs. We may also identify other complementary therapies to aid in healing and well-being.
Please call our Crystal Lake office at 815.788.8383 to schedule an appointment with a massage therapist or to find out more about Massage Therapy in Crystal Lake, Algonquin, Woodstock, & McHenry County.